Monday, March 10, 2008

Day in the Life

I've been meaning to take more photos and also make each workday a bit more eventful. I figured why not kill two birds with one stone and begin to carry my point and shoot fuji f50fd with me more often.

My plan for this blog has always been two-fold

1)To serve as an electronic depository for all the random interesting news, photos, products and ideas i find in my day to day.

2)To serve as a personal record in which I can share my life , adventures, and stories with friends , family, and anyone who cares to look. I've never been big on personal journals and dairies, but as I get more mature I do understand the need to gain some perspective over time. I want to be able to look back on this blog, one year, or even five years from now and see how I have evolved, matured, and grown. Personal without being too personal, i want YOU the reader to skim the surface of my existence and enjoy each visit.

Now my day in photos...

today.






to tourists: it's much nicer in summer i promise.


welcome to the dark side




Queen St. Streetcars : Voted smelliest 4 years running




Nomad



back to work :[


fruit of my labour.

1 comment:

dinopope said...

i tour guide on that bus man
-patrick